Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Women are from Venus and Men are from Toilets

After dating for six months, Denise posed the one dreaded question to Jasper

Denise: So how do you define our relationship?

Jasper: Its fun, I’m having a great time, you are having a great time, we should do this more often

Denise: No I mean, where do we go from here?

Jasper: We can catch GI Joe at the mall. I sure hope you are a fan; I’ll pick you up tomorrow say 8?

Denise: Why are you being facetious about this relationship?

Jasper (thinking): What does facetious mean??

Denise (thinking): I blew it, he doesn’t like me now and he’s not going to call. We are having our first couple’s fight

Jasper (thinking): Is she upset because I finished her dessert? Maybe she doesn’t like me eating off her plate

Denise (thinking): I don’t get it, we shared a dessert, it was the most personal thing I have done with him and he doesn’t seem to care

Jasper (thinking): Hmm….what was that dessert called? Boy, that was a damn good one. I think it was creamy brul or crepe bulle. Sigh, these French people never make it easy on us. Hmm….will have to go for it again

Denise (thinking): I should have seen this coming, he doesn’t want a serious commitment or maybe I am just having too many high expectations. He’s a nice guy even if he’s not perfect and I should know there’s no such thing as a knight in shining armour. I shouldn’t lose everything I have now because of my ideals of what a perfect romance should be like. I have to wait for him to be ready to come out of his shell. I really do like him so much and I can see us having a wonderful church marriage with 5 kids living in a ranch somewhere in the distant future.

Jasper (thinking): Gosh, Denise’s short skirt is turning me on

Jasper: You wanna over come to my place?

Denise (thinking): HE WANTS ME!!! He’s just too scared to say it too soon

Denise: Yes!

Jasper (thinking): Alright, I’m getting laid tonite!!

The next morning, Jasper drops Denise home. Denise calls her best friend Tracy and tells her everything. It’s a 3 and half hour conversation of precise details of what took place. Everything is analysed, every gesture is broken down into and every thing Jasper says is reexamined. What he thought, how he felt and where this relationship is heading?

Jasper calls his buddy Jay for beers and Jay asks Jasper if he got lucky last nite and Jasper’s replies, ‘Hooya! I scored!!’

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha god you have insight into how a man thinks. Your blogs are great keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci, merci! Thanks for the encouragement

    ReplyDelete