Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael you will be missed

As you are laid to rest today, I look back at the fond memories I had of you. My first song was Beat It. My first crush was you. You brought me into a world of fantasy with your creative videos and created beats that reverberated around the world with popularity to this day.

I now wish we were kinder to you, gentler, more compassionate towards your plight. We took you for granted because we never in our wildest dreams would think an icon could be mortal.

You were young and delicate at heart and we made a mockery of that. Your immense contribution to the music world became a platform to generation of artists to come. Your contribution to the plight of humanity only reflected the compassionate man you were.

You cared about us but we neglected you.

As I sit here struggling to find words to describe the impact you made on our generation, I can simply say I’m at loss for words.

I wished things took a different turn for you but it didn’t. So I and millions of your fans out there sincerely wish that you find peace and joy in your afterlife because truly Michael you deserve it.

We love you and you will always be cherished in our hearts.

4 comments:

  1. huhuhu.....such a tribute...huhuhu.... bleuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo...Good talent gone early than should be....RIP MJ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. considering the structure, language and grammar nice eulogy indeed. would appreciate if you would read mine @ http://orphanfromrussia.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-wasnt-legend-but.html

    ReplyDelete