Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What he’d say to get laid

How low would he sink? Apparently quite low

· Men: I’ve heard sex is a killer. Wanna die happy?

· What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper.

· Are you an overdue book? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you!

· Wanna come and see my Hard Drive? Babe, I promise you it ain't 3.5 inches and it sure ain't floppy.

· Your Daddy must have been a Baker, cos you’ve got the nicest set of buns I've ever seen

· Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can definitely see myself in your pants

· Sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up

· Did you fart? Because you just blew me away!

· Do you work for UPS? Because I swear I saw you checking out my package.

· "Hey do you have any Irish in you?" "You want some?"

· "Are your parents from Iraq? Because I think you're the bomb!"

· If you were a booger, I'd pick you first

· How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll put my head in

· Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks?

· I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle

· You are so beautiful that I want to be reincarnated as your child so that I can breastfeed by you until I'm 20

2 comments:

  1. Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.

    Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

    I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.

    I've got the ship, you've got the harbor ... what say we tie up for the night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is Hahahahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete