Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Joining the club

Why do people write blogs? At first it seemed silly at the thought of washings one’s dirty linen in public but then I discovered that not all blogs are self absorbing sordid tales of one’s sorrows but there’s a whole plethora of blogs out there ranging from food, clothes, movies, politics, current affairs, health and yes sex!

I have a few friends who have blogs of their own and other blogs that I read diligently every morning. One of them being Perez Hilton and Go Fug Yourself, hei what can I say? I’m a sucker for gossips and any dirt that can be dished out on someone.

So while sitting here ‘productively at work’, my mind wonders….hmmm what will I write? Should I narrow it down to a particular genre or should I break all inhibitions and write about everything and anything under the sun….obviously the latter is more appealing

So here am I, losing my virginity into the blogger’s world.

6 comments:

  1. ah, way to go housemate. You're in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how it begins and in the course of events you may even have a 'blog-crush' on somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the number of blogs I'm following, I have many blog crushes already :)

    ReplyDelete