Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I want to have a normal name

Hollywood celebrities are on a race to compete for the weirdest names for their babies. My heart goes out for these kids whom I reckon will be hounded for the rest of their lives thanks to their brainless parents. Let’s take a look at the tragic names these parents thought off while downing whiskey

Bronx Mowgli is the son of Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz. Rob Morrow decided to name his child Tu Morrow. Wouldn’t it be easier if it was just To Morrow? At least we wouldn’t have to worry about getting the spelling right.

Jason Lee the weirdo from My Name is Earl, named his kid Pilot Inspektor, its no wonder Season 4 got cancelled. Must be due to creative differences.

Spice Girl, Geri Halliwell pushed it a notch by naming her daughter Bluebell Madonna. Well at least, Bluebell will never have to worry about having a stage name should she become an artist.

Actor Dan Cortese jumped into the bandwagon of hollyweirdo by naming his kid Tabooger, which sounds like something Boeing would name their airplanes.

If the name 50 cent isn’t bad enough, he named his son Bow-Ty, I was surprised, didn’t the son at least deserve ‘A Dollar’?

Given the good movies both Demi Moore and Bruce Willis have done, I must say I’m sorely disappointed to the names they gave their kids - Rumer, Scout and Tallulah. Really! What were they thinking?

Vanilla Ice named his daughter Dusti Rain, which I think was named after a stripper in some sleazy joint called Tities for Dummies. KeeLee Breeze has named her son, Audio Science Clayton, I’m guessing her following children would be Sight History Clayton and Smell Geography Clayton

Is it too much to name your kid Amy, John or Rebecca? I foresee the gloomy future these kids would have being taunted in school and at work. I mean would you hire a lawyer named Pilot Inspektor? Its not cool ladies and gentleman.

If your kids ever starts popping pills at the age of 6 its all your fault!!

6 comments:

  1. Bob Geldof and Paula Yates.

    * Fifi Trixibelle
    * Peaches Honeyblossom
    * Little Pixie
    Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily is another daughter of Paula with Michael Hutchence.

    It seems that musicians do have a way of naming their offsprings. The late Frank Zappa’s daughters were

    * Moon Unit
    * Dweezil
    * Diva Muffin

    Are they perhaps related to

    * Diezel Ky
    * Denim Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, more weird names! So what are you naming your kid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. luck starrunner.
    alponso albur(phlegm)que.
    McJucie.
    meemoe.
    :)
    ethan or angelo? i dont know actually. i remember having some names before but kinda forgotten about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Deeps, I recently had coffee with a friend who wanted to introduce me to his new girl. Her name: Primrose Ooi.

    I literally had to stop myself from saying "Sorry, what was that again? Primrose Oil?"

    -mel-

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are kidding me right??? Primrose?? WTF?? My housemate was introduced to a guy named Realm!!

    ReplyDelete